Support for financial and human resource functions are provided to all city departments.These services include:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Annual audit preparation
- Annual preparation of the budget and capital improvements program
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Job classification and employment
- Maintenance of City inventory and capital assets
- Payroll processing
The mission of the Financial Services Division is to ensure that the City of Cedar Falls’ financial resources are protected through sound financial management, including allocation of financial and human resources consistent with community goals and providing timely, accurate, and reliable information that will assist in making informed decisions.
Awards and Recognitions
The Financial Services Division has received the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting and the Distinguished Budget Award from the Government Finance Officers’ Association (GFOA) for the past several years.
Financial Reports and Budget Documents
We are pleased to present our financial reports and budget documents online, using the links found on the left side of this page.