Cedar Falls Industrial & Technology Parks Today
The internationally recognized Cedar Falls Industrial & Technology Parks offer exceptional solutions for technology based, corporate office, manufacturing, and logistics/distribution companies.
- City-owned, shovel ready corporate office and industrial sites immediately available
- Available sites ranging from 1-75 acres with all infrastructure installed including 100% fiber broadband
- Speeds up to 10 gigabits per second available immediately scalable up to 100 gigabit offering 1 hop to the POP by Cedar Falls Utilities
- Multi modal access available on I-380, I-218, US Highway 20, proximity to national I-80 and I-35 along with rail provided by Canadian National (CN), and air service provided by the Waterloo Regional Airport and the Eastern Iowa Airport
- 175 companies, 7,200,000 SF of completed buildings, more than 7,000 employees, and over 1,700 acres fully developed in the Cedar Falls Industrial & Technology Parks
- City-owned Industrial & Technology Parks have full support services on site including hotels, restaurants, convention center, banking, fitness and health care, major retail stores, along with lakes and paved trails for employees
- Companies include Target Regional Distribution Centers, Martin Brothers Distributing, Viking Pump, UPS, Mudd Advertising, Standard Distribution, Williams Interactive, Principal Financial Group, Ruan Transportation, amongst numerous others.