Noise Disturbance

Leave This Blank:

PLEASE NOTE: This system is not monitored 24 hours a day. To report a noise problem that requires dispatch of a police officer for a non-emergency, call (319) 291-2515. If this is an emergency situation, please call 911.

Use this form to request that officers monitor an area with continued noise problems. Please be specific regarding the address to be monitored.

* indicates required fields.