The City of Cedar Falls is inviting citizens to attend a virtual Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday, November 10, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. as part of the Cedar Falls Resilience Plan. The purpose of the meeting is to share the information and suggestions gathered from the six public workshops held in October which focused on Ecology, Land and Habitat; Water, Weather and Urban Flooding; Energy, Mobility and Transportation; Community Cohesion and Civic Services; Equity, Diversity, and Wellness, and Jobs, Business, and Economy.
This information will be used to develop a draft plan for the Resilience Plan which is tentatively scheduled for public review and comment by Spring 2021.
The public can access the Town Hall Meeting in the following ways:
- Via Smartphone/desktop by clicking this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82898720012
- iPhone one-tap: US: +13126266799,,82898720012# or +19292056099,,82898720012#
- Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)-
- US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
- Webinar ID: 828 9872 0012
Learn more and stay updated on the Cedar Falls Resilience Plan at www.cfresilience.com.