The Cedar Falls City Council will be holding a special meeting on August 19, 2020, at 5:30 p.m. The item on the agenda is a resolution adopting a face mask mandate for the City of Cedar Falls.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the meeting will be held via video conference. The public may access and participate in the following ways:
- By dialing the phone number +13126266799 or +19292056099 or +12532158782 or +13017158592 or +13462487799 or +16699006833 and when prompted, enter the meeting ID (access code): 962 7287 1738
- iPhone one-tap: +13126266799,,96272871738# or +19292056099,,96272871738#
- Join via smartphone or computer using this link: https://zoom.us/j/96272871738
- View the live stream on Channel 15 YouTube using this link: bit.ly/CFChannel15
- Watch on Cedar Falls Cable Channel 15 (view only)
To request to speak when allowed on the agenda, participants must click “Raise Hand” if connected by smartphone or computer, or press *9 if connected by telephone. All participants will be muted by the presiding officer when not actually speaking.