Beginning approximately on May 12, the contractor PCI will begin rehabilitation work at the following locations:
- Carlton Drive from Maplewood Dr to Lilac Lane: 2 - 3 week duration
- Holmes Drive south of W 4th St: 2 - 3 week duration
- E Seerley Blvd from Valley Park Dr to Melrose Dr: 2 - 3 week duration
- Chateau Court south of W 4th St: 4 - 5 week duration
The work on Carlton Dr, Holmes Dr, and E Seerley Blvd involves minor curb and gutter replacement, intake adjustments, and a new asphalt overlay. These streets will require full temporary road closures during the duration to allow for asphalt paving operations.
The work on Chateau Ct requires concrete panel replacement, curb and gutter replacement, subdrain installation, driveway approaches that are impacted, and a new asphalt overlay. The street will remain open during concrete panel replacement, however, it will undergo temporary closures for asphalt paving operations.
- Chateau Ct residents will need to place garbage collection carts on W 4th St during the duration of this work. This should be done on the normal collection day. Yard waste collection carts can be placed with the garbage collection carts. Yard waste may also be taken to the transfer station in any type of container when the transfer station is open. Postal Service and mailboxes should not be impacted during this closure.
If you want to receive road closure notices by e-mail, visit www.cedarfalls.com/notify and follow the instructions for road construction as shown.
Please contact the Engineering Division at (319) 268-5161 with any questions during the course of construction.