The Cedar Falls City Council will hold a special meeting on March 20, 2020, at 4:00 PM to discuss a resolution modifying enforcement of parking ordinances in the city.
The resolution would temporarily suspend parking enforcement in the College Hill and Downtown areas until at least April 10, 2020, to help ease the financial burden businesses may be experiencing due to COVID-19.
To protect against the spread of COVID-19, the meeting will be held via videoconferencing with council members, Mayor Rob Green, and City staff dialing in to participate.
The public is also welcome to listen in to the meeting in a number of ways:
- By dialing either of the below phone numbers and then, when prompted, inputting the meeting ID:
- Phone Number: +1 646 558 8656 OR +1 312 626 6799
- Meeting ID: 319 804 8847
- Joining via their smartphone or computer by using this link: https://bit.ly/councilzoom.
- Viewing the live stream on Channel 15 YouTube so that residents can view from home. The link for live viewing is bit.ly/Ch15CF.
- Watch on Cedar Falls Channel 15.
The City hopes that community members will continue to be engaged in public meetings and, by utilizing the videoconferencing system, be able to do so while still limiting the opportunity of potential exposure of COVID-19.
To learn more about the coronavirus, including prevention and city updates, visit www.cedarfalls.com/prepare.