Governmental and Educational AccessThe Cable Television Division produces the programs aired on Channel 15.These programs include several regular shows plus special programs and a bulletin board of city events and information.
Channel 15 Program Listing
- Arts Overlook: Art is thriving in the Cedar Valley. It's everywhere. But if you don't know where to look, you could miss it. Arts Overlook is your local arts perspective.
- Cedar Falls City News: News of city projects and programs so you can see first-hand how your tax dollars are being used to benefit you and the community; this program also includes human interest stories so you can get to know the people who run your city a little better
- City Council Meetings: “Live” gavel-to-gavel coverage of the Cedar Falls City Council meetings on the first and third Mondays of the month
- Currents - Up Close: An informative half-hour talk show featuring city divisions, CFU, Cedar Falls community schools, and other organizations that are publicly funded
- Documentaries: Ranging from historical to city operations, the Cable Television Division produces in-depth documentaries
- Fight for Iowa: This show highlights what's happening in Hawkeye athletics at the University of Iowa. From Football to Basketball to Baseball and everything in between.
- Hotline: TV for kids, by kids, and about kids - this program, produced by ALPHA Students from Peet and Holmes Jr. Highs and Cedar Falls High School, features school and community activities from a kid's perspective
- Panther Sports Talk: This locally produced show highlights the athletic programs at the University of Northern Iowa. Stay informed with Panther athletics with Panther Sports Talk.
- Planning and Zoning Meetings: “Live” gavel-to-gavel coverage of the Cedar Falls Planning and Zoning Commission meetings on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month.
- Serving the Valley: a talk show highlighting the many Cedar Valley non-profit agencies.
- Sporting Events: Live and tape-delayed coverage of high school football, basketball, wrestling, volleyball, swimming, and baseball
- Sports Talk - Following the Cats: From football to extreme Frisbee, this show follows the Cedar Falls Tigers and recreational activities throughout Cedar Falls.
- Tiger Rewind: Cedar Falls high school athletic events edited into an action packed highlight package from a recent home game.
- Veterans of the Cedar Valley: This talk show's goal is to tell the stories of local veterans as well as provide information to veterans about programs and opportunities available to them.