Daily Rates & Swim Passes
|Daily Rates||The Falls||Peet/Holmes|
|Infant 2 & Under||$3.00||$3.00|
|Adult 18 & Older||$7.00||$4.00|
|Summer Season Pass|
*Discounted Rate if Purchased by May 15
|Youth 17 & Under||$105/$110||$135/$140|
|Lap Swim -Indoor Only||$75.00||$85.00|
|Child Care Provider Pass||$60.00||$60.00|
|Winter Season Pass|
*Discounted Rate if you have a Rec Center Membership
|Youth 17 & Under||$75/*$25||$80/*$30|
Season Pass Requirements
- All Swim Passes must be purchased at the Cedar Falls Rec Center
- They may not be purchased on site at any of the pools. Please check for open Rec Center hours. The Rec Center is CLOSED Memorial Day
- All family members must have their photos taken or have a photo on file at the Rec Center prior to using the pass
- Season passes are good for the summer season of the year purchased
- Individuals listed on the Season Pass form must be your dependents and members of your immediate family, and fit our criteria listed family criteria. If you will be adding a person between the ages of 14-22 on your swim pass, we will be asking for a copy of your tax form to make sure they are a dependent.
- Grandparents and family household guests may not be used on the family pass. Passes will be revoked without refund if found in viola/on of this rule.
Term Family Qualifications
- Family of 1 Adult and up to 4 children OR 2 Adults and up to 3 children
may be included on the Family Pass. Each additonal child will be $10.00.
- The term family is defined as ALL of the following:
•An adult or two adults who are related to each other by marriage.
•Any child who is related to either or both of the adults by blood, marriage, adoption or legal guardianship, claimed as dependents for income tax purposes.
•All of whom will occupy a single dwelling unit on a regular continuing basis.
•Visiting extended family members may not be included on the family pass. (Please see our babysitter pass option)
- A resident is defined as ANY of the following:
•Anyone living in the Cedar Falls Property Tax Base.
•Anyone living in the Cedar Falls School District.