Facilities: *2 Open Shelters *Shelter #1 has Electricity *2 Lighted Ball Diamonds *Basketball Court *Concessions Stand *Play Equipment *Play Field *Restrooms *Parking Lot
Trail Access: Cedar Prairie Trail Cedar Prairie Trail Access: This trail head has one parking lot and includes Krieg's Crossing, a pedestrian/bicycle bridge connecting Pfeiffer Spring's Park to George Wyth Memorial State Park and South Riverside Trail access.
About the Park Acquired in 1921 from land donated by Mary Pfeiffer. This Park is named for a spring on the south bank of Dry Run creek that was the first source of water for the city. Earlier in this century it was also developed as a trout hatchery. Remnants of the old hatchery still exist and are the Park's most interesting and unusual feature. The Park has two distinct areas, the densely wooded northern and eastern perimeter and the old railroad grade form the lower section. The upper section visible from Grand Boulevard is level and open and is the site of all the park's facilities.